Wednesday, May 14, 2008

behold, the mighty egg

When contemplating the direction to take on the egg assignment, I had several ideas. My initial idea was to create an egg following the WEB 2.0 style that is all over the web today. After attending class on Monday, I realized that this idea doesn't really push my creativity into a new direction. So I went back to the drawing board and started focusing on the textures and surfaces of an egg. I found that when examining the insides of an egg magnified, the eye views something that is not typically apparent. My eye viewed something similar to that of the surface of a planet.

I'll let you examine my creation and decide whether or not you see a basic egg or something more.

I created this with Flash CS3 and PhotoshopCS3.

http://www.cs.iupui.edu/~pdow/egger.swf

No comments: